Our Mission: ENGAGE, SUPPORT, AND EMPOWER
CLC has staff working in each of the six Tecumseh Public School (TPS) buildings, providing community based integrated supports. CLC works with administrators, students, and parents to address the underlying reasons why kids don’t succeed then leverages community resources in support of schoolwide and individual student needs. Service categories include (but are not limited to);
- BASIC NEEDS
- POSITIVE BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONS
- POST-SECONDARY/CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- YOUTH EMPOWERMENT
- FAMILY ENGAGEMENT
- BUILDING ASSETS AND LIFE SKILLS
- ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE
- PEER-TO-PEER MENTORING
- COMMUNITY SERVICE
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE PREVENTION
- FINANCIAL STABILITY
- PREVENTING HIGH RISK BEHAVIORS.
Would love to have our food truck trailer involved in you event.