Engage, Support, and Empower
Community Learning Connections (CLC) (formerly Communities In Schools of the Tecumseh Area) will continue to foster a learning community, to Engage, Support and Empower our learners and their families. CLC left Communities In Schools National Network to better allocate our staff’s time and resources in support of the bold and innovative move toward Customized Learning underway at Tecumseh Public Schools.
For more information about Tecumseh Public Schools, please visit http://www.tps.k12.mi.us
CLC remains committed to:
- Identifying and addressing the needs of learners and their families in all six TPS buildings
- Using data to inform our decision-making
- Providing whole school, small group and individual integrated learner support
- Leveraging community resources
- Supporting learners in their academic achievement, as well as socio-emotional health and well-being
- Facilitating evidence-based programs and services
- Adhering to Total Quality Standards (TQS) in business and school site operations
- Providing data-driven programming
See our Programs page for more information about our programming.